Skip to main content

My sponsored children with World Vision and Children International

Just recently i took the plunge to sponsor with two new organisations to our family after so much stress with another organisation. It was lovely to be treated with so much love and care and respect and so easy to pay . One thing is nice is that you can sponsor any child that you would like to. I took time in sponsoring because each child is a blessing and mostly with the guidance of God I was able to patiently think things through. I knew if I was meant to sponosr the children I had seen then they would still be there for me. First of all sponsored 2 children with world Vision. My first choice was Ana Clara who was pointed to by a friend who sponsors with many other organisations. I had seen another child I had thought of sponsoring but after a few days I knew it was Ana Clara that I needed to choose and luckily World vision have little videos which help you in a few minutes to gage what sort of personalty they have. Its sweet to hear them talk and Ana shined bless her and she was wearing her little Peppa Pig t shirt. Ana Clara likes dolls and lives in brazil and she is aged 6 . I hope to tell you more about her as we send letters back and forth. What is really lovely is my husband jay shares and interest and asks me about letters ive sent and seen the little videos. So that is really lovely and he loves the set up of the organisation and how everything is set out . Also what really nice is they give lots of information about the area she lives and about her family. It gives information on the world vision centre and where the money goes to help her. Second choice doe at the same time of the sponsorship was Ana Lucia . What was really strange how I hadn't realised the link at the time but both were called Ana  its stranger as the story goes along.Well not strange but the similarities without choosing in that way . You will see how it similar towards the end of this little write up for you to all hear .  Ana Lucia is two years old and lives in Columbia and she loves dolls and she has satisfactory health and you can see in the videos how caring the mothers seem with their children. Plus a previous sponsor I used to have had very curly hair . I searched for a little one with masses of curls and found cute little Ana Lucia . I only have the one photo of Ana Lucia so its so precious and i look forward to receiving more photos in the coming years.

Ana Clara first photo i see of her and she is 6 years old 

This is Ana Clara recent photo but i preferred the first photo i see of her 
 Ana clara second photo with world vision
 Ana Clara first photo with world vision


Ana Lucia  aged 2 years old from Columbia 
I knew i would sponsor more than two from world vision and my next little one i decided to help was Francisca who had been awaiting a sponsor for a year and i thought after seeing her smiling face i wanted to sponsor her. This decision wasn't made quickly each child i sponsored in my very own time . Francisca loves to play with dolls and has satisfactory health. Francisca lives in brazil and is 7 years old .  I have written my first email so she gets that a little quicker and will be writing another message soon to all of the children and I'm determined to write a steady flow of letters so we are always in contact. Below is a photo of Francisca


My next sponsor at the same time was sweet little Alejandro  from Brazil and I thought it was sweet he loves cars and has satisfactory health . Alejandro had been waiting a period of time also . Looking forward to see how happy he is and how happy his mother is. I look forward to seeing him smile in his next photos because he does smile in his video briefly.



My next two choices were made very carefully as I knew I wouldn't really be able to help anymore as World vision was a little more expensive than the people previously . The good thing world visions morals are much nicer .So my last two choices was Sofia from Columbia  and David , Sofia likes dollies and David loves cars.  Both children have satisfactory health and i look forward to sharing there little letters and drawings. 

This is Maria my newest sponsor from Brazil and she is 6 years old and I'm just awaiting the full resolution photo of her . I have written my very first letter and looking forward to hearing back from Maria and her family. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

Well the weekend has been nice and a little calmer than it’s been but it’s still unsettled as the house still needs to finished and we are into the 6 th week. Jays dad is coming over for dinner and we have our granddaughter as my daughter has gone to Alton towers and you know what there like . I never remember going places like my daughter and not having my kids with me. The kids become important and they come before me . As you may know we have 4 kids ....3 daughters and one Son . Our son is the only one that lives at home with us and the girls have there own lives. My granddaughter Evie-mae is having a great time today playing minecraft and singing Ed sheeran songs. Today the flooring chap was supposed to arrive to latex the floor ahead of this Monday. We have waited all morning and it’s now 12.15 but he hasn’t arrived yet . So all that emptying the room and moving the virgin server box has caused our internet to stop working which brought the house to a melt down. We have to wait n

Our visit this year to Szentendre our twin town

We had the good fortune with my Husband and I being Mayor and Mayoress of the town to be invited to our twin town called Szentendre. Szentendre is in Hungary and is a really beautiful and very scenic and picturesque town and has a real magic about it . It is grand in style and very majestic in style and class in every shape and form. This majestic town sits near the Danube which is surprisingly wide and just beautiful. The town has cobbled streets and tiny alleys that look like something out of a magic book. There is always something to do and it’s the city of art and has a colony of artists. 162 artists live in the town of Szentendre and when being there I could understand why . The town can look the same but different in respect of natural lighting.  There are many little places to eat and visit some great museums and galleries. Each artist is so different and there prospective of arts is so different. Some artists sit on the street and paint whilst some also do caricature drawings w

Heat and plenty of cold drinks to keep my energy and trying to arrange my sons education

Why is it when your life is following a great path and everything plateus out another spanner comes flying into the works? It’s been so hot and I will tell you what’s been going on recently which will explain my first sentence. So it’s been absolutely boiling I hope your all enjoying the sun 🌞 but personally it’s been rather hot for me to get comfortable at night hence being awake at 02.37 am . Mum has been to visit but bless her she has been unwell with vertigo so it’s been hard to see mum and dad but every piece of time is like a golden nugget as they live in Essex. The last few weeks it has been really difficult,  Our gorgeous son is taught by and independent teaching agency for the last two years. Everything they have done has brought our 16 year old son up to speed with other kids of his age . The way the week was set out was great and the best environment for Caleb to learn. We have been told that the education panel that funds our son won’t be funding him for the independent te