Skip to main content

Dates fulfilled as Mayor and Mayoress through the year up to date

May the beginning of the mayoral year.

18 th Godmanchester Mayor making
25 th Grub Hut visit one of our charities
26 th Open beer festival King of the Belgians
30 th coffee morning for the victims of Manchester

June

2nd Launch of the floral display for Pericles
7th civic leader tour
9th Pensioners Party
10th Riverside Gala
11th civic Sunday
16th Hunters Down
        Cromwell Nursing Home
         High Sheriff party
17 th Hinchingbrooke young carers Picnic
21st Midsummer Fair
22nd Bishop of Elys Garden Party
23rd Armed forces Flag Raising
28 th Speakability coffee morning
29 th Hinchingbrooke School Alevel evening
30 th Alconbury air base Fireworks display

July

1 st RSSG  Summer reception Buckden Towers
2nd Godmanchester Picnic in The park
4th Luminous awards
5 th Shakespeare at the George Pericles
7 th Huntingdon in Bloom
8th Hinchingbrooke music concert
9th Sea Sunday
10 th Battle of Britain Flag raising
15 th Unity in the community
          Hunters Down
16 th Bubble Rush
18 th meeet up with our charity Small Steps
20th Wind in the willows charity fundraisier for the mayor of st Ives
21st Twinning Tour De France cycling event market square
22nd  judging carnival queen and princesses at Tesco’s
23 rd Thrapston civic service
24th Mayors Cup Jubilee park
27th Civic Leaders Tour
28 th Opening of the Norris Museam St Ives
31st Paschendale Flag raising

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the month of August more mayoral dates for the diary 6th Charity bingo night for our charity’s  12th Carnival  13th RAF Wyton anniversary  14th police HQ 18th Fusion Huntingdon youth Centre visit 24th The Cromwell House Care Awards 31st Family Day Wyton air base September 1st Navy Day 2nd cake judging competition 3rd Conneygear Summer Gala         Ramsay Civic Service 10th cheese and Wine charity event 13th visit from HRH Duchess of Gloucester papworth 14th Wyton Anniversary annual Reception 15th RAF Mess 16th Huntingdon family day          Cromwell museum event 17th Battle of Britain Anniversary 19th Visit to Szentendre 29th return from Szentendre October 1st High sheriff service Ely Cathedral 4th Hinchingbrooke children’s ward and scbu unit tour 7th Bingo charity Event 8th Godmanchester Civic service 10th Macmillan morning at Spring Common school          S...

Aphrodite Nickname Ditty

I have had all my jabs and vetinary reviews and everything is up to date.  My mummy and daddy have signed me to a clinic close by which is great if they need to take me for any emergency’s. My home has a great garden and lots of space for me to hide and run around plus play. My first outing was to Pets at home to by food , bedding and toys. This is just the beginning for the hoomans in my life  of things I will need, A pug is for life ? I have a cosy bed which is ideal for me to curl up in and I’m only small at the moment. When I first arrived to my new family I came with a little doggy blanket and a squeaky and crinkly cow toy. My hooman mummy calls my toy moo and I sleep every night with that particular toy.

Puppy farm awareness

Puppy Farms and awareness to have a health Tested background When we got our pug i Looked for a pretty pug and didn’t realise firstly I nearly fell into the trap of a puppy farms. My husband jay said you really need to watch this documentary about puppy’s . It was so distressing it made me cry how pups were taken from there parents at an early age. Some make the journey from abroad or from points in the UK. It made me have a hard look at how I look for dog that will be be well and know it’s history . I had heard so many sad stories of people buying dogs and them dying because they were taken from there parents to young or there was something wrong. Even worse some dogs that come from puppy farms die due to lack of care and being under nourished. I decided to do a background check on the first cute pup. I researched and Unfortunately I found scam details and complaints about the first place I looked. Always make sure you buy from a reputable breeder or a pedigree puppy. After this ...