Skip to main content

Living Life and loving life

God I would like to reflect on my week as you bringing together family and dearest friends in my life that I treasure . This made my week exceptionally special. Lord I would like to share my prayer as a way of expressing help given to the needy and sick. I would like to call upon you god to help me in a time of trial with illness still persisting to challenge me on a daily basis . Please lord I ask you to support me at this time and work alongside me to make me stronger. This will enable me to pick up and brush my self of and begin to gradually repair the Pain and hurt. For now we will work on small steps and not big goals . Please help to find the a small goal to aim for. Thankyou lord for being there at all times and trials. As this is exceptionally difficult I call upon at this hour of need and help my family around me. Also myself by giving strength .please protect my other family members who need you to help them . You know who they are
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the month of August more mayoral dates for the diary 6th Charity bingo night for our charity’s  12th Carnival  13th RAF Wyton anniversary  14th police HQ 18th Fusion Huntingdon youth Centre visit 24th The Cromwell House Care Awards 31st Family Day Wyton air base September 1st Navy Day 2nd cake judging competition 3rd Conneygear Summer Gala         Ramsay Civic Service 10th cheese and Wine charity event 13th visit from HRH Duchess of Gloucester papworth 14th Wyton Anniversary annual Reception 15th RAF Mess 16th Huntingdon family day          Cromwell museum event 17th Battle of Britain Anniversary 19th Visit to Szentendre 29th return from Szentendre October 1st High sheriff service Ely Cathedral 4th Hinchingbrooke children’s ward and scbu unit tour 7th Bingo charity Event 8th Godmanchester Civic service 10th Macmillan morning at Spring Common school          S...

Aphrodite Nickname Ditty

I have had all my jabs and vetinary reviews and everything is up to date.  My mummy and daddy have signed me to a clinic close by which is great if they need to take me for any emergency’s. My home has a great garden and lots of space for me to hide and run around plus play. My first outing was to Pets at home to by food , bedding and toys. This is just the beginning for the hoomans in my life  of things I will need, A pug is for life ? I have a cosy bed which is ideal for me to curl up in and I’m only small at the moment. When I first arrived to my new family I came with a little doggy blanket and a squeaky and crinkly cow toy. My hooman mummy calls my toy moo and I sleep every night with that particular toy.

Build day 2 of the second week

Today has been focussed around putting handles on the doors and finishing over boarding the ceilings and building and area for a window. Everything is still in chaos as for us being a family. It's like being in a bedsit and I can sure know what that is like. I've been there done that and have the t shirt. The dust is still settling every day and its surprising how much we find and where. Overall my day has been pretty difficult with seizures and difficulty with speech but I have tried my hardest which is all the matters and I have been positive even though my day was somewhat tricky. Jay has been great always and the hero of the hour especially with me throughout the day. Supplying me with tea coffee and lunch.  Jay normally and pops into town to shop and stock up on needed groceries for the day . Jay has walked ditty like he does every morning otherwise she stares jay in the eye and you can feel the stare lol .Ditty although a tiny pug has an intimidating stare lol and she is...