Skip to main content

What some of our children view on you tube ( something I wanted to document )

I am a real positive mum when it comes to the internet as I do think it has great things on there to learn . My son who is 15 and nearly 16 is an avid fan of  explorers that get permission to explore places. He is a keen gamer and most of all loves fantasy , history and especially science.caleb watches a lot of you tube but learns about places and good and interesting things.  This week even though I shouldn’t be shocked 😮 I was shocked to the core. A young you tuber by the name of Logan Paul went to the sea of Trees which we know as the famous suicide forest . I would  like to mention the young chap in question was also famous with a big part of that fan base being children.  and youngster influenced by this chap Logan Paul . After the many pranks they play which sometimes involve a high risk he managed to go to the suicide forest and then openly filmed a a suicide victim who had taken his life . I am lucky my son is not a Logan Paul follower which p,eases me . I think however there maybe other mums out there who’s sons anour daughters watch this content. I think 💭 there need to be a system where you tube take down content that isn’t appropriate or is marked as a certain age . I think we are in a world of very heavy demands on our children to fit in or take a stance and follow there own ♥️ hearts ♥️. However in this case I’m shocked at the ignorance of the young man and his band of friends were so disrespectful especially in a country in which respect is the highly learnt from a young age. To go to explore somewhere in a way to document the seriousness of suicide in Japan i think is much more acceptable. To look in a forest and film a body up close and mock a person who ended there life is far from acceptable. I feel they had a strong disrespect of human life and no morals and much more . Parents be aware of some of the content that can scar youngsters and at least engage 2ith your teenager or younger child about what they like to watch so you get to see the type of content they watch.its not spying it’s about what is morally right for our kids whether there 7 or 16 as children and youngsters are impressionable. We need them to be looking and watching influencers that share positive messages or something they are learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

Well the weekend has been nice and a little calmer than it’s been but it’s still unsettled as the house still needs to finished and we are into the 6 th week. Jays dad is coming over for dinner and we have our granddaughter as my daughter has gone to Alton towers and you know what there like . I never remember going places like my daughter and not having my kids with me. The kids become important and they come before me . As you may know we have 4 kids ....3 daughters and one Son . Our son is the only one that lives at home with us and the girls have there own lives. My granddaughter Evie-mae is having a great time today playing minecraft and singing Ed sheeran songs. Today the flooring chap was supposed to arrive to latex the floor ahead of this Monday. We have waited all morning and it’s now 12.15 but he hasn’t arrived yet . So all that emptying the room and moving the virgin server box has caused our internet to stop working which brought the house to a melt down. We have to wait n

Our visit this year to Szentendre our twin town

We had the good fortune with my Husband and I being Mayor and Mayoress of the town to be invited to our twin town called Szentendre. Szentendre is in Hungary and is a really beautiful and very scenic and picturesque town and has a real magic about it . It is grand in style and very majestic in style and class in every shape and form. This majestic town sits near the Danube which is surprisingly wide and just beautiful. The town has cobbled streets and tiny alleys that look like something out of a magic book. There is always something to do and it’s the city of art and has a colony of artists. 162 artists live in the town of Szentendre and when being there I could understand why . The town can look the same but different in respect of natural lighting.  There are many little places to eat and visit some great museums and galleries. Each artist is so different and there prospective of arts is so different. Some artists sit on the street and paint whilst some also do caricature drawings w

Heat and plenty of cold drinks to keep my energy and trying to arrange my sons education

Why is it when your life is following a great path and everything plateus out another spanner comes flying into the works? It’s been so hot and I will tell you what’s been going on recently which will explain my first sentence. So it’s been absolutely boiling I hope your all enjoying the sun 🌞 but personally it’s been rather hot for me to get comfortable at night hence being awake at 02.37 am . Mum has been to visit but bless her she has been unwell with vertigo so it’s been hard to see mum and dad but every piece of time is like a golden nugget as they live in Essex. The last few weeks it has been really difficult,  Our gorgeous son is taught by and independent teaching agency for the last two years. Everything they have done has brought our 16 year old son up to speed with other kids of his age . The way the week was set out was great and the best environment for Caleb to learn. We have been told that the education panel that funds our son won’t be funding him for the independent te