Skip to main content

Meet our pug Aphrodite ( telling her story )


This is an introduction to our pug and she will tell her story ....she does have her blog but I have decided to combine blogs to add more information about our family

Aphrodite the goddess of Pugs

We are great and friendly characters and currently I'm living with my mummy , daddy and grandad . My mummy is called Inca and my daddy is Called Sirius. All of us are called Heryonite like mummy and daddy. My siblings all have this name as we are pedigree and that’s our pedigree name .  But My name is Heryonite Aphrodite i am a pedigree dog and come from a kennel club breeder. My new mummy and daddy didn't want me to come from anywhere else as they were worried. I like to play with toys and run around the garden with my family. My current owner who has spent so much time with me is waiting until the 29 th when I am old enough to leave my real mummy. We are great at being trained if our owners take the time with us. Our current mummy said we snore lots which is what I have been told. I see my new mummy on FaceTime and she was very excited to see me . I was busy playing but I'm sure happy I have a home for life. My new mummy says a Pug for Life rather than a dog for life. Im excited with my sisters and we play and have kept our first owner Jeanie awake at night with our little cries and we have all laid next to another huge dog with long legs which wasn't the same breed as me. Pugs are extremely intelligent and trainable but you have to have a lot of patience and it takes a great deal of repetition. I hope me and my owner are close and I recognise her voice on FaceTime. She calls me Aphrodite to a bit like in the film mamma mia when the water squirts out of the floor. Jeanie said i like following people around. 


My family of Hoomans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the month of August more mayoral dates for the diary 6th Charity bingo night for our charity’s  12th Carnival  13th RAF Wyton anniversary  14th police HQ 18th Fusion Huntingdon youth Centre visit 24th The Cromwell House Care Awards 31st Family Day Wyton air base September 1st Navy Day 2nd cake judging competition 3rd Conneygear Summer Gala         Ramsay Civic Service 10th cheese and Wine charity event 13th visit from HRH Duchess of Gloucester papworth 14th Wyton Anniversary annual Reception 15th RAF Mess 16th Huntingdon family day          Cromwell museum event 17th Battle of Britain Anniversary 19th Visit to Szentendre 29th return from Szentendre October 1st High sheriff service Ely Cathedral 4th Hinchingbrooke children’s ward and scbu unit tour 7th Bingo charity Event 8th Godmanchester Civic service 10th Macmillan morning at Spring Common school          S...

Aphrodite Nickname Ditty

I have had all my jabs and vetinary reviews and everything is up to date.  My mummy and daddy have signed me to a clinic close by which is great if they need to take me for any emergency’s. My home has a great garden and lots of space for me to hide and run around plus play. My first outing was to Pets at home to by food , bedding and toys. This is just the beginning for the hoomans in my life  of things I will need, A pug is for life ? I have a cosy bed which is ideal for me to curl up in and I’m only small at the moment. When I first arrived to my new family I came with a little doggy blanket and a squeaky and crinkly cow toy. My hooman mummy calls my toy moo and I sleep every night with that particular toy.

Puppy farm awareness

Puppy Farms and awareness to have a health Tested background When we got our pug i Looked for a pretty pug and didn’t realise firstly I nearly fell into the trap of a puppy farms. My husband jay said you really need to watch this documentary about puppy’s . It was so distressing it made me cry how pups were taken from there parents at an early age. Some make the journey from abroad or from points in the UK. It made me have a hard look at how I look for dog that will be be well and know it’s history . I had heard so many sad stories of people buying dogs and them dying because they were taken from there parents to young or there was something wrong. Even worse some dogs that come from puppy farms die due to lack of care and being under nourished. I decided to do a background check on the first cute pup. I researched and Unfortunately I found scam details and complaints about the first place I looked. Always make sure you buy from a reputable breeder or a pedigree puppy. After this ...