Skip to main content

caleb started college

Caleb has started college for the first day yesterday and the house continued to progress and shape up. Caleb didn’t say much about his first day at college with the exception that one bo.y asked his name. For privacy reasons I won’t give a name. The house during the day took shape the other units went up and the base units went in. So yesterday it was nice to see the progression that had been made . The paint has been ordered and I have gone for a grey but not a tinted grey but not a dark grey so I’m waiting to see what that will look like . During my blog I will name the paint colour and it’s make



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the month of August more mayoral dates for the diary 6th Charity bingo night for our charity’s  12th Carnival  13th RAF Wyton anniversary  14th police HQ 18th Fusion Huntingdon youth Centre visit 24th The Cromwell House Care Awards 31st Family Day Wyton air base September 1st Navy Day 2nd cake judging competition 3rd Conneygear Summer Gala         Ramsay Civic Service 10th cheese and Wine charity event 13th visit from HRH Duchess of Gloucester papworth 14th Wyton Anniversary annual Reception 15th RAF Mess 16th Huntingdon family day          Cromwell museum event 17th Battle of Britain Anniversary 19th Visit to Szentendre 29th return from Szentendre October 1st High sheriff service Ely Cathedral 4th Hinchingbrooke children’s ward and scbu unit tour 7th Bingo charity Event 8th Godmanchester Civic service 10th Macmillan morning at Spring Common school          S...

Aphrodite Nickname Ditty

I have had all my jabs and vetinary reviews and everything is up to date.  My mummy and daddy have signed me to a clinic close by which is great if they need to take me for any emergency’s. My home has a great garden and lots of space for me to hide and run around plus play. My first outing was to Pets at home to by food , bedding and toys. This is just the beginning for the hoomans in my life  of things I will need, A pug is for life ? I have a cosy bed which is ideal for me to curl up in and I’m only small at the moment. When I first arrived to my new family I came with a little doggy blanket and a squeaky and crinkly cow toy. My hooman mummy calls my toy moo and I sleep every night with that particular toy.

Build day 2 of the second week

Today has been focussed around putting handles on the doors and finishing over boarding the ceilings and building and area for a window. Everything is still in chaos as for us being a family. It's like being in a bedsit and I can sure know what that is like. I've been there done that and have the t shirt. The dust is still settling every day and its surprising how much we find and where. Overall my day has been pretty difficult with seizures and difficulty with speech but I have tried my hardest which is all the matters and I have been positive even though my day was somewhat tricky. Jay has been great always and the hero of the hour especially with me throughout the day. Supplying me with tea coffee and lunch.  Jay normally and pops into town to shop and stock up on needed groceries for the day . Jay has walked ditty like he does every morning otherwise she stares jay in the eye and you can feel the stare lol .Ditty although a tiny pug has an intimidating stare lol and she is...