Skip to main content

Weekend and coming into week three of the build

The weekend has been relaxing and quiet and some time on the settee snuggled up watching the bodyguard and catching up with the episodes up to tonight’s explososive episode. An engaging storyline that shows an edgy drama split between loyalties of love and politics and today’s war on terror. Actor .... who plays the part of of David Budd who has been in the military and split from his on screen wife . Budd is assigned in his job with the police to lead protection to the Home Secretary. Keeley ....plays Julia montague a Home Secretary who has become a high profile target and has the need for 24 hour protection due to her controversial nature and her legislations. So far the series has focused on political agendas and the loyalties to Julia’s politics and David budds position in protecting  Julia montague . Both are embroiled in each other by circumstance. Are there loyalties in the right place can budd overcome his previous drink and ptsd issues. Can Julia montague pull through the third episode after the second attempt on her life.
Aphrodite has been to be pampered on Sunday daytime with a wash and dry and spritz of cologne earlier in the day and isn’t so dusty bless her . We hadn’t really been away from our little pup except when visiting Hungary 🇭🇺 last year. It was really strange not having her at home investigating the house and looking after me and seeking cuddles . It was so super strange her not being at home for a while, she was left to be pampered with Stephanie in Huntingdon and we hadn’t expected that even jay said it was strange without Aphrodite not being at home . I would certainly recommend the dog grooming service . I would recommend it as our little pup come home smelling gorgeous and she sat cuddled up with us both whilst we watched the evening tv 📺 viewing. Aphrodite smelling like a little diva and it has certainly helped us re evaluate her next trip, rather than jay struggling in the bathroom with her and me drying her like we would normally do. I will leave the website and certainly recommend if you have a pooch that needs a bath ect.
The house is majorly upside down and wherever you go there is dust even after I anti bact the side tv unit there is dust still landing . I bet the dust bugs 🐜 are having a great time whilst the dust continues to lay on everything. Really though you have to think of the end design .  Jay has been marvellous as always looking after me with my seizures and chronic tiredness . Every day I struggle to do anything in the house and it can be hard to watch someone you love so much do everything there is to do for you . Well one good thing is Aphrodite ( ditty ) is absolutely sparkling and smells lovely and that has saved another job that had to be done. Tommorow ...well today as I write this at 00.48 snuggled in bed 🛏 the builders arrive in the morning for more to be done in the house . I imagine the kitchen cupboards will go up and we will start to see a real difference this week . It has been great to see the progression they have made to the kitchen and what was the living room. These changes have been made to suit my needs as I struggle daily and a bedroom downstairs should help jay and especially myself. As jay is continually struggling to help me get upstairs and the layout downstairs should make things so much easier to handle on a day to day situation. Also there will be decking outside which will be nice to sit in the evening and chat in comfort. However the under unit music 🎶 player has arrived which is Bluetooth which will be nice if we just want to hear music.
The outside furniture didn’t arrive which was disappointing but at the moment maybe that’s better as we would have trouble placing it anywhere and preventing it from the dust. We have had the upstairs doors closed but the dust has even ventured up the stairs . I wonder if the dust and when the the dust will be gone and how long will it settle?
I will be back to blog tommorow for the next instalment of the dyne family life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I havnt written for sometime and feel this need to do a year catch up

This year has been the busiest year but we have met some wonderful people along the way . Jay became Mayor in may of last year 2017 -2018 so it’s been so busy and our schedule as a couple has increased. My fatigue has been very much out of control and I have had to rest to maintain my energy. Generally I just needed to pace myself and take time out and rest occasionally. My health has increasingly been frustrating but it’s one of those things . I get up and start the day and think for that day but it’s always with a struggle but most days I have to stay positive . I will give an update of events that we have undertaken throughout the year which will be interesting to see written down. In the morning when I can access the diary I will begin to make a list.. I tend to write and think better very early hours of the morning and my thoughts are much clearer. I’m not very good with noise and background sound so it’s much easier to be a peace and write through the night. This year for our fam

Our visit this year to Szentendre our twin town

We had the good fortune with my Husband and I being Mayor and Mayoress of the town to be invited to our twin town called Szentendre. Szentendre is in Hungary and is a really beautiful and very scenic and picturesque town and has a real magic about it . It is grand in style and very majestic in style and class in every shape and form. This majestic town sits near the Danube which is surprisingly wide and just beautiful. The town has cobbled streets and tiny alleys that look like something out of a magic book. There is always something to do and it’s the city of art and has a colony of artists. 162 artists live in the town of Szentendre and when being there I could understand why . The town can look the same but different in respect of natural lighting.  There are many little places to eat and visit some great museums and galleries. Each artist is so different and there prospective of arts is so different. Some artists sit on the street and paint whilst some also do caricature drawings w

Weekend

Well the weekend has been nice and a little calmer than it’s been but it’s still unsettled as the house still needs to finished and we are into the 6 th week. Jays dad is coming over for dinner and we have our granddaughter as my daughter has gone to Alton towers and you know what there like . I never remember going places like my daughter and not having my kids with me. The kids become important and they come before me . As you may know we have 4 kids ....3 daughters and one Son . Our son is the only one that lives at home with us and the girls have there own lives. My granddaughter Evie-mae is having a great time today playing minecraft and singing Ed sheeran songs. Today the flooring chap was supposed to arrive to latex the floor ahead of this Monday. We have waited all morning and it’s now 12.15 but he hasn’t arrived yet . So all that emptying the room and moving the virgin server box has caused our internet to stop working which brought the house to a melt down. We have to wait n