Skip to main content

Progression with building and Caleb college

The kitchen is really taking shape which is great to see and the space it provides is amazing . The electrician was out and and the units were being put up by the Ashco builders. Another new thing was to see how much difference is made by seeing better and new skirting board . It made so much difference to the rooms as the bedroom was done as well as the kitchen . Here are some updated photos that show the gradual change in just a days work. Today we have the decorators out to paint the kitchen and the cooker should arrive during the day . Although the cooker won’t be up and running just yet until the electrician returns next . It’s really fresh and it’s looking beautiful already and we are yet to move some things into position . The flooring will be done next week as well as the bathroom , bedroom and and tiny hallway . Much praise to the workmanship that has gone into the design and building and electrics . To begin with the two guys Danny and Rhys worked so hard and have put so much time into getting things just correct. The next thing to start is the flooring , tiling and the electrics to the main utilities such as the cooker when in situ and the dishwasher and washing machine . We have the fridge and the fridge freezer to place. The difference has been amazing to see and it will be great to see open plan living with the kitchen and living room . Once the living room takes shape and the tiling and decoration is complete we will sure see a difference from some of the first photos we shared .
Caleb second day went well at college he was learning the guitar and finally playing some artists songs  that he loves to listen to . He had been learning to play Ed sheeran and another of his favourite artists . I was pleased to see a little more excitement . Although I know he has wanted to play the guitar properly for some time. Today he has a guitar lesson in the morning so I look forward in seeing how he progresses with that. Jay has been really pleased with the kitchen and living room area and it’s been nice to see him so much happier in himself.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I havnt written for sometime and feel this need to do a year catch up

This year has been the busiest year but we have met some wonderful people along the way . Jay became Mayor in may of last year 2017 -2018 so it’s been so busy and our schedule as a couple has increased. My fatigue has been very much out of control and I have had to rest to maintain my energy. Generally I just needed to pace myself and take time out and rest occasionally. My health has increasingly been frustrating but it’s one of those things . I get up and start the day and think for that day but it’s always with a struggle but most days I have to stay positive . I will give an update of events that we have undertaken throughout the year which will be interesting to see written down. In the morning when I can access the diary I will begin to make a list.. I tend to write and think better very early hours of the morning and my thoughts are much clearer. I’m not very good with noise and background sound so it’s much easier to be a peace and write through the night. This year for our fam

Our visit this year to Szentendre our twin town

We had the good fortune with my Husband and I being Mayor and Mayoress of the town to be invited to our twin town called Szentendre. Szentendre is in Hungary and is a really beautiful and very scenic and picturesque town and has a real magic about it . It is grand in style and very majestic in style and class in every shape and form. This majestic town sits near the Danube which is surprisingly wide and just beautiful. The town has cobbled streets and tiny alleys that look like something out of a magic book. There is always something to do and it’s the city of art and has a colony of artists. 162 artists live in the town of Szentendre and when being there I could understand why . The town can look the same but different in respect of natural lighting.  There are many little places to eat and visit some great museums and galleries. Each artist is so different and there prospective of arts is so different. Some artists sit on the street and paint whilst some also do caricature drawings w

Weekend

Well the weekend has been nice and a little calmer than it’s been but it’s still unsettled as the house still needs to finished and we are into the 6 th week. Jays dad is coming over for dinner and we have our granddaughter as my daughter has gone to Alton towers and you know what there like . I never remember going places like my daughter and not having my kids with me. The kids become important and they come before me . As you may know we have 4 kids ....3 daughters and one Son . Our son is the only one that lives at home with us and the girls have there own lives. My granddaughter Evie-mae is having a great time today playing minecraft and singing Ed sheeran songs. Today the flooring chap was supposed to arrive to latex the floor ahead of this Monday. We have waited all morning and it’s now 12.15 but he hasn’t arrived yet . So all that emptying the room and moving the virgin server box has caused our internet to stop working which brought the house to a melt down. We have to wait n