Skip to main content

Friday and Saturday

The build has been going well and we now have decking in the garden and rattan furniture for when people come over and the weather is nice. Also it will be nice to just sit there to have a coffee, hot chocolate or even evenings with the family. We have ordered new furniture it’s like starting an absolute fresh house. I want to get my blog out there so I can share my stories and share photos of what’s been happening in my life recently. Yesterday my poor husband Jay took of the tip of his finger as he opened yet another new delivery 📦. So bless him he had to go the doctors to get something done to help stop the bleeding . So big hugs to my husband for being such a hero to me. We have more orders arriving in the post or by delivery . In the transformation of the ground floor of our house we have renewed all the plugs to a nickel colour but a brushed nickel. Friday the floor had resin put down so that has been drying off . Although it should dry in two hours and the chap is due back on Monday coming. The flooring chap was finishing in the hallway, kitchen\ living room so it will be great to soon see the finished open plan space with all photos of all the angles. Still struggling with a really sore throat but just drunk some cold tea by #twinningscoldtea.
I forgot to say when talking about the furniture my husband ordered a new set of furniture the same as we have so there is more seating area when the family visits.
I’m not sure why but the days are passing so quickly and each day has been rolling into the next.
Caleb has been home this week as his throat has been raging but he hasn’t felt well either and every morning he has got up he has looked really unwell. Although this week on a positive note he has a new Guitar for college and some picks. It has a great colour and carry case so it was lovely to see him so happy. It’s great because he is picking up music 🎧 vey quickly. Aphrodite has been a pickle in the last couple of days but she is a super little companion who is there when I’m poorly and majorly therapeutic. Photos to follow of as we have progressed from the final photos of the living space , kitchen and bedroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I havnt written for sometime and feel this need to do a year catch up

This year has been the busiest year but we have met some wonderful people along the way . Jay became Mayor in may of last year 2017 -2018 so it’s been so busy and our schedule as a couple has increased. My fatigue has been very much out of control and I have had to rest to maintain my energy. Generally I just needed to pace myself and take time out and rest occasionally. My health has increasingly been frustrating but it’s one of those things . I get up and start the day and think for that day but it’s always with a struggle but most days I have to stay positive . I will give an update of events that we have undertaken throughout the year which will be interesting to see written down. In the morning when I can access the diary I will begin to make a list.. I tend to write and think better very early hours of the morning and my thoughts are much clearer. I’m not very good with noise and background sound so it’s much easier to be a peace and write through the night. This year for our fam

Our visit this year to Szentendre our twin town

We had the good fortune with my Husband and I being Mayor and Mayoress of the town to be invited to our twin town called Szentendre. Szentendre is in Hungary and is a really beautiful and very scenic and picturesque town and has a real magic about it . It is grand in style and very majestic in style and class in every shape and form. This majestic town sits near the Danube which is surprisingly wide and just beautiful. The town has cobbled streets and tiny alleys that look like something out of a magic book. There is always something to do and it’s the city of art and has a colony of artists. 162 artists live in the town of Szentendre and when being there I could understand why . The town can look the same but different in respect of natural lighting.  There are many little places to eat and visit some great museums and galleries. Each artist is so different and there prospective of arts is so different. Some artists sit on the street and paint whilst some also do caricature drawings w

Weekend

Well the weekend has been nice and a little calmer than it’s been but it’s still unsettled as the house still needs to finished and we are into the 6 th week. Jays dad is coming over for dinner and we have our granddaughter as my daughter has gone to Alton towers and you know what there like . I never remember going places like my daughter and not having my kids with me. The kids become important and they come before me . As you may know we have 4 kids ....3 daughters and one Son . Our son is the only one that lives at home with us and the girls have there own lives. My granddaughter Evie-mae is having a great time today playing minecraft and singing Ed sheeran songs. Today the flooring chap was supposed to arrive to latex the floor ahead of this Monday. We have waited all morning and it’s now 12.15 but he hasn’t arrived yet . So all that emptying the room and moving the virgin server box has caused our internet to stop working which brought the house to a melt down. We have to wait n