Skip to main content

Friday and Saturday

The build has been going well and we now have decking in the garden and rattan furniture for when people come over and the weather is nice. Also it will be nice to just sit there to have a coffee, hot chocolate or even evenings with the family. We have ordered new furniture it’s like starting an absolute fresh house. I want to get my blog out there so I can share my stories and share photos of what’s been happening in my life recently. Yesterday my poor husband Jay took of the tip of his finger as he opened yet another new delivery 📦. So bless him he had to go the doctors to get something done to help stop the bleeding . So big hugs to my husband for being such a hero to me. We have more orders arriving in the post or by delivery . In the transformation of the ground floor of our house we have renewed all the plugs to a nickel colour but a brushed nickel. Friday the floor had resin put down so that has been drying off . Although it should dry in two hours and the chap is due back on Monday coming. The flooring chap was finishing in the hallway, kitchen\ living room so it will be great to soon see the finished open plan space with all photos of all the angles. Still struggling with a really sore throat but just drunk some cold tea by #twinningscoldtea.
I forgot to say when talking about the furniture my husband ordered a new set of furniture the same as we have so there is more seating area when the family visits.
I’m not sure why but the days are passing so quickly and each day has been rolling into the next.
Caleb has been home this week as his throat has been raging but he hasn’t felt well either and every morning he has got up he has looked really unwell. Although this week on a positive note he has a new Guitar for college and some picks. It has a great colour and carry case so it was lovely to see him so happy. It’s great because he is picking up music 🎧 vey quickly. Aphrodite has been a pickle in the last couple of days but she is a super little companion who is there when I’m poorly and majorly therapeutic. Photos to follow of as we have progressed from the final photos of the living space , kitchen and bedroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the month of August more mayoral dates for the diary 6th Charity bingo night for our charity’s  12th Carnival  13th RAF Wyton anniversary  14th police HQ 18th Fusion Huntingdon youth Centre visit 24th The Cromwell House Care Awards 31st Family Day Wyton air base September 1st Navy Day 2nd cake judging competition 3rd Conneygear Summer Gala         Ramsay Civic Service 10th cheese and Wine charity event 13th visit from HRH Duchess of Gloucester papworth 14th Wyton Anniversary annual Reception 15th RAF Mess 16th Huntingdon family day          Cromwell museum event 17th Battle of Britain Anniversary 19th Visit to Szentendre 29th return from Szentendre October 1st High sheriff service Ely Cathedral 4th Hinchingbrooke children’s ward and scbu unit tour 7th Bingo charity Event 8th Godmanchester Civic service 10th Macmillan morning at Spring Common school          S...

Aphrodite Nickname Ditty

I have had all my jabs and vetinary reviews and everything is up to date.  My mummy and daddy have signed me to a clinic close by which is great if they need to take me for any emergency’s. My home has a great garden and lots of space for me to hide and run around plus play. My first outing was to Pets at home to by food , bedding and toys. This is just the beginning for the hoomans in my life  of things I will need, A pug is for life ? I have a cosy bed which is ideal for me to curl up in and I’m only small at the moment. When I first arrived to my new family I came with a little doggy blanket and a squeaky and crinkly cow toy. My hooman mummy calls my toy moo and I sleep every night with that particular toy.

Build day 2 of the second week

Today has been focussed around putting handles on the doors and finishing over boarding the ceilings and building and area for a window. Everything is still in chaos as for us being a family. It's like being in a bedsit and I can sure know what that is like. I've been there done that and have the t shirt. The dust is still settling every day and its surprising how much we find and where. Overall my day has been pretty difficult with seizures and difficulty with speech but I have tried my hardest which is all the matters and I have been positive even though my day was somewhat tricky. Jay has been great always and the hero of the hour especially with me throughout the day. Supplying me with tea coffee and lunch.  Jay normally and pops into town to shop and stock up on needed groceries for the day . Jay has walked ditty like he does every morning otherwise she stares jay in the eye and you can feel the stare lol .Ditty although a tiny pug has an intimidating stare lol and she is...